Stratford Area Employment Lawyer for Wrongful Dismissal & More
Have you been wrongfully dismissed? Every employee has a contract, regardless of whether it is written or not, and if you feel your employment has been unfairly terminated, now’s the time to talk to a lawyer.
At Roth Law Office, we have successfully represented clients facing issues of discrimination, manager wage and overtime claims, breach of contract, implied and oral contracts, non-compete disputes, wrongful termination/dismissal and drafting employment contracts.
What Qualifies as “Wrongful Dismissal”?
Wrongful dismissal/termination may take a number of forms or include a number of issues:
- Discrimination due to race, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation and/or ethnicity
- Constructive dismissal (when one is forced into quitting or experiences a change of the employment contract)
- Dismissal that does not follow the contractually mandated process
- Dismissal for a reason that is incorrect or falsely attributed to the employee
- Employment is terminated (even if called a lay-off or leave of absence) when an employer is not planning on recalling the employee
- Violation of employment standards
If you have experienced employment-related discrimination, you may be entitled to compensation. At Roth Law Office, our experienced lawyer will help you to get a fair resolution. There are time limits for when suits can be started, so don’t delay—call now!
Roth Professional Corporation